Skip to main content

IS THIS WORTH BUYING FOLDABLE SMARTPHONES


Hello friends this Ayushman Ray from TheTechieeWorld.blogspot.com. And the today's topic friends is something very very interesting and something it is about foldable smartphones yes I am going to give you my thoughts my impressions on what and where are these foldable smartphones are whether you should buy it or not as per my opinions about it and everything else so keep reading my article till end  but before that just make sure that you have subscribed my youtube channel hit that Bell icon so that you get all the notifications whenever we upload the  videos.Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_fZubOtuxAAbzdqOLHpi9g  .Okay we have approximately 5 to 6 foldable smartphones  that can fold thereselfs and before I start talking about advantages/disadvantages of these foldables my thoughts for these are that these are new innovations we can say that we have welcomed these a few years before in smartphone Industry I love foldable smartphones however friends you have to understand that we are in the start of this innovation we have long way to master this innovation to make foldable phones at the price of mid range because it is a new technology we dont no enough about it . So, these are of very high cost go why do I say that it simple yes a lot of things amd are not right with foldable smartphones let's talk about screen these are foldable smartphone so there is a foldable screen in it all the foldable phones that come on foldable technology let me name them fold you know what happened with it when first time it came and it went to reverse and the display started literally failed  with in one or two days of working and the displays to come out the plastic wrap on top of it if you removed it the screen would go blank then Z flip again from samsung the second foldable phone with it as well they said when they were launching they said it has got an ultra-thin glass essentially it's not a glass it's still plastic let's talk about moto razor again it was nearly one and a half two years in  the making and that's why for a price I mean all of these foldable smartphones are over a lakh rupee in fact most of them are about 1.5 lakh rupees in Indian rupees and if you are paying that kind of money for example moto razor you are getting a processor which is seven series processor which you get in ten thousand now on a small smartphone and this moto razor you know giving you that classic moto razor look I thought it would have been great before launching I literaly thought I'm going to love this but then it came and I saw the specs it was not at all worth it in fact it was DOA it was dead on arrival very very few people bought it and the less I talked about  made excess is it's better why because it does not have Google mobile services yes it's a foldable phone and it looks the best of all yes when it comes to the screen all the others there are problems there are  increasing there is failure of displayeverything else we have not heard that about mate XS and one of the reasons is not many people are using it one is price again it is priced over whelmingly high 1.6 to 1.7 lakh rupees and you're not getting Google mobile services you are not going to be able to install apps what's the use okay so this is about screen this is about display this is about price we know that prices are very high in this field because these phones are very new the display again we need to go a long way but it's just not about price and display what is it that a foldable smartphone you are  giving you apart from a foldable display or a foldable form factor tell me yes it is compact what beyond that are you going to pay that kind of one for a compactness for that compactness I am really not sure and I need to reiterate at this point I am not against foldable smartphones in fact I think most of the manufacturers should do research and development and make them better but at this point of time  I don't see too many use cases durability it's a huge factor especially in a country like India I mean just imagine you have a phone and you sit on it you have it in your pockets it falls down and foldable phones are not at all durable at least at this point of time Let's talk about batteries because these have smaller form factors the batteries have to be small in fact in smartphones like moto razor you have battery which is less than 3000 mAh imagine it will not go even half a day and then there is question of headphone jack many of them don't have it fingerprint sensor it's not there it's missing on these foldable smartphones so there is a long way to go I think I've said it three times but at this point of time in my opinion some foldable smartphones are not there in fact their long way off I was very surprised when I came to know in fact both galaxy fold that flip they were sold out maybe they had just thousand or 1500 units still how you know people bought them so there is that novelty factor people want foldable smartphones there is a market for it however niche it is there is a market for it and people have already started buying it this article is basically for the masses if you are thinking about buying a foldable smartphone I will really tell you what think twice in fact think rise do not buy it for at least for sometime you should not also buy the brand new latest foldable smartphone SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 2.Let this technology get matured and I think we will be there I am looking forward for a time when all these problems all these negatives are ironed out and we are able to buy these smart phones seriously I love them by the way if you have any questions about foldable smartphones if you want to ask me something definitely use the hashtag #ASKTECHIEE just go to the comment and  use #ASKTECHIEE and ask me the questions I'm sure going to try to tell or answer all  your questions that's about it in this video until next time keep reading my articles 


MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_fZubOtuxAAbzdqOLHpi9g


MORE POSTS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


GALAXY Z FOLD 2:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://thetechieeworld.blogspot.com/2020/08/galaxy-unpacked-event.html


GALAXY BUDS LIVE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

https://thetechieeworld.blogspot.com/2020/08/galaxy-buds-live-vs-airpods-pro-whats.html


IPAD PRO 2020::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

https://thetechieeworld.blogspot.com/2020/08/apple-ipad-pro-2020-is-this-tablet.html

Comments

Post a Comment